- İstanbul, TR
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Software Engineering
We’re looking for a passionate and creative Game Artist who will be producing high-quality 2D art assets for our chart-topping games. You will be responsible for creating all art assets utilizing your imagination and visualization skills. As a part of the Bigger team, you will be working closely with our product managers and game developers to architect outstanding gaming experiences that reach millions of players all around the world.
If you are a talented game artist who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company that started in 2019 with a passion for creating games that millions of people play every day.
We are currently working on our new casual puzzle game and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. At Bigger, we double down on execution to create the best experience for our users at scale. We reached more than 70 million downloads as we rolled into 2020 and millions are added up every month.
What you’ll do
- Create and implement concepts, game assets, characters or environments from scratch
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers and Game Developers to deliver the best gaming experience
- Design and evolve artwork from concept to production
- Research and analyze the market for the concept, art and game feelings
- Work on new technologies to create stunning game art
- Involve and contribute to all aspects of game development including Game Design, Logic, Feelings, Graphics and UI
- Contribute new ideas for game design, features, and projects
Who you are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Arts or relevant fields
- Experienced in visual arts especially in 2D game art
- Strong knowledge of visual editing tools, like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to be able to deliver quality assets
- Great understanding of perspective, lighting, and composition
- Good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- A perfect team-player with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in game art is a big plus
- Please provide an online portfolio showcasing previous work to apply.