- İstanbul, TR
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Software Engineering
We’re looking for a passionate and creative illustrator who will be creating high-quality characters, environments, and game items for our chart-topping games. As a part of the Bigger team, you will be responsible for creating all art assets utilizing your imagination and visualization skills.
If you are a talented illustrator who loves games and shares our passion for enjoying and crafting games, come and join us!
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company that started in 2019 with a passion for creating games that millions of people play every day.
We are currently working on our new casual puzzle game and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. At Bigger, we double down on execution to create the best experience for our users at scale. We reached more than 75 million downloads as we rolled into 2020 and millions are added up every month.
What You’ll Do
- Create game assets, characters or environments from scratch
- Design and evolve artwork from concept to production in collaboration with Product Managers and Game Developers
- Research and analyze the market for the concept, art and game feelings
- Work on new technologies to create stunning game art
- Contribute new ideas for game design, features, and projects
Who You Are
- Professional experience in visual arts with different styles
- Strong knowledge of visual editing tools, like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Great understanding of perspective, lighting, and composition
- Good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- A perfect team-player with excellent communication skills
- Please provide an online portfolio showcasing previous work to apply.