- İstanbul, TR
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Software Engineering
We’re looking for Software Engineers who will grow with the challenges of chart-topping games. At Bigger, Software Engineers are not only software programmers, but they are also designers. Together with the Product Team, you will architect gaming experiences that will reach millions of players. While creating best-in-class feelings for our users, you’ll be solving thousands of engineering problems along the way.
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company that started in 2019 with a passion for creating games that millions of people play every day.
We are currently working on our new casual puzzle game and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. At Bigger, we double down on execution to create the best experience for our users at scale. We reached 75+ million downloads as we rolled into 2021 and millions are added up every month.
What you’ll do
- Build high-quality games to create amazing experience for millions of players
- Involve and contribute to all aspects of game development including Game Design, Logic, Feelings, Graphics and UI
- Design, implement, improve and maintain various games with deep attention and care
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Game Artists, and Marketing teams to deliver the best experience
- Contribute new ideas for game design, features, and projects
- Own your game together with the Product Team with lots of responsibility on an individual level
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Game development experience in Unity3D and the knowledge of workings of the engine
- Strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals
- Understanding various programming languages and build tools (C#, Gradle, Git, etc.)
- Knowledge of software architecture design, OOP, and best practices about game development
- Good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- Follow Bigger Games on Linkedin