- United States
- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
Bird is a global team guided by a shared vision: to make cities more livable through safe, sustainable electric mobility. From our first e-scooter ride in 2017 to the thousands of rides taking place every day, our passionate team and award winning custom vehicles have helped riders complete hundreds of millions of carbon-free trips in more than 250 cities around the world. And we’re just getting started.
Bird is offering a unique opportunity for a detail-oriented Executive Assistant to join a fast-growing startup. We are looking for someone who brings order to the chaos of our executive’s life, is extremely proficient with time management, and can shift gears rapidly.
- Be the gatekeeper of time, understanding priority of requests and tactfully managing the experience of those with whom the executive interacts
- Plan & coordinate external facing meetings, which may include cross functional teams and outside vendors ensuring the executive is informed & successful
- Review, proofread, and format all correspondence to ensure accuracy and completeness, as well as consistency
- Plan & coordinate travel, all hands planning, internal events, off-sites and other related activities
- Assist with the full life cycle of recruiting including booking interviews, liaising between the hiring team and the candidate, and coordinating on-boarding of new hires
- Be available and responsive to the global nature of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of experience
- Experience in communicating and interacting with executive level personnel
- Project management experience including tracking and reporting skills in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Experience managing confidential and private information with discretion, judgement and diplomacy
- Experience working with and scheduling executive presentations, meetings, conferences, global travel arrangements, and calendar management, organizing timely submission of key reports and presentations for executive meetings
- Infectious positive energy
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment with minimal direction
Culture at Bird
We’re an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare package, childcare support, pre-tax spending accounts, mental health resources, a work from home stipend, a wellness stipend, and a whole host of other out of the box benefits that meet you where you are.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.