- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Engineering Hardware
Bird is a global team guided by a shared vision: to make cities more livable through safe, sustainable electric mobility. From our first e-scooter ride in 2017 to the thousands of rides taking place every day, our passionate team and award winning custom vehicles have helped riders complete hundreds of millions of carbon-free trips in more than 150 cities around the world. And we’re just getting started.
As a Sr Associate, Vehicle Integration, you will serve as leader in the development and implementation of programs for the Vehicle Integration team within constantly-evolving vehicle initiatives aimed at scaling Bird globally.
- Implement transparent and highly-visible service processes to ensure our fleet is properly repaired, monitored, and tracked.
- Monitor vehicle performance across markets and relevant KPIs, identify root causes of issues, conduct deep-dive investigations and recommend and implement solutions across various teams.
- Comprehensive understanding of Bird’s operational flows, tools, and assets.
- Execute multiple projects with varying urgency and scope with minimal guidance while remaining a strong team player.
- Build on the relationship between our network of service centers and in-house engineering teams.
- Willingness to work hard and support multiple teams globally. You will be one of the go-to individuals when the business requires solutions to fire-drills.
- Serve as the liaison between Vehicle Engineering and service center teams across EMEA.
- Understand, analyze, and communicate on-the-ground happenings to central teams, including executive stakeholders.
- 3-5+ years of experience of relevant work experience or high-growth operations/startup experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a competitive university
- Strong communication, organization and stakeholder management skills
- Strong, demonstrated analytical and critical thinking ability
- Willingness to get hands-on with the vehicles and processes
- Ability to make friends and align multiple departments around a project
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself
- Ability to work both independently with minimal guidance and cross-functionally with various teams
- Strong Google Sheets/Slides and/or Excel/PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge and experience in the use of SQL, with the ability to execute on ad hoc inquiries
- Experience in the creation and manipulation of Tableau dashboards
Culture at Bird
We’re an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We’re committed to helping our team members, and with the evolution of our company to a remote work organization due to the pandemic, their needs have changed. That’s why we offer a WFH monthly stipend, a wellness allowance, and more. Plus, a new resource to help support personal and professional developments—all the goods needed to move on our mission together.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.