- United States
- Date Posted
- Dec. 13, 2021
Who is Bird
Bird is on a mission to bring environmentally friendly transportation to everyone. Our products, services, and people share one common goal: to make cities more livable by reducing gas-powered car usage, lowering carbon emissions, and improving the safety of all road users.
We are relentless in our pursuit of better—for our riders, for our partners, for our employees, and for future generations. Our award winning electric vehicles help millions of riders take carbon-free trips in more than 300 cities globally. And our teams push boundaries and challenge the status quo in pursuit of a brighter future.
We are looking for a Recruiter to help build our Bird team and accelerate our growth. In addition to sourcing, vetting, and closing great candidates, you’ll get a chance to improve upon our recruiting strategy, making sure that candidates have a uniquely positive experience from first introduction all the way through to their on-boarding. This position will support a wide range of roles across the team including but not limited to People, Finance, Sales, Government Partnerships, Legal and more.
- Successfully partner with business leaders to understand the business needs and hire qualified talent to fill their roles
- Help develop, implement and execute recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Source, recruit, and hire professionals across a variety of roles throughout the Bird organization
- Own full-cycle recruitment which encompasses sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
- Partner with other departments (Finance, Legal, Comp, Talent Strategy & Partners, etc) to drive the recruiting process through to on-boarding
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders at all levels, including executives, to drive hiring goals and program outcomes
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and the ability to multi-task and follow up with a sense of urgency.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proficiency with ATS and other related platforms (Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter highly preferred)
Culture at Bird
We’re an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare package, childcare support, pre-tax spending accounts, mental health resources, a work from home stipend, a wellness stipend, and a whole host of other out of the box benefits that meet you where you are.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.