- United States
- Date Posted
- May. 9, 2021
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. Bird has grown very rapidly in its first few years. We’ve provided tens of millions of rides to riders in over 100 cities around the globe - and we’re only just getting started.
We are looking for a Sourcer to help build our Bird team and accelerate our growth. In addition to sourcing candidates, you’ll get a chance to improve upon our recruiting strategy, making sure that candidates have a uniquely positive experience from first introduction all the way through to their on-boarding.
- Successfully partner with hiring managers and recruiters to understand the business needs and develop creative strategies for engaging top of funnel talent
- Source professionals and build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates across a variety of roles throughout Bird
- Understand how to best use qualitative and quantitative data to influence decisions and continuously improve our overall effectiveness
- Strategically plan and execute pipeline for hard to fill roles
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of coordinating and/or sourcing experience
- Ability to rigorously prioritize, organize, and multitask; simultaneously building and managing diverse candidate pipelines for multiple roles at varying stages in the process
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with ATS and other related platforms (Workday, LinkedIn Recruiter highly preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to track sourcing metrics, draw insights, and translate into action
Culture at Bird
We’re an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.