- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
Bird is a global team guided by a shared vision: to make cities more livable through safe, sustainable electric mobility. From our first e-scooter ride in 2017 to the thousands of rides taking place every day, our passionate team and award winning custom vehicles have helped riders complete hundreds of millions of carbon-free trips in more than 150 cities around the world. And we’re just getting started.
Bird’s Community Operations team facilitates operational excellence by providing customers world-class experiences, providing critical insights to cross-functional stakeholders, and driving strategic and new initiatives forward. The team stays focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and helping identify and evolve early market signs into future strategic initiatives.
The team is seeking a highly-driven, team-oriented, and analytical associate with a bias toward action and impact. The role will oversee BPO sites’ operations covering multiple languages and countries. This role will ensure consistent delivery of key performance metrics related to production, quality (CSAT), and required service level agreements (SLAs). This is a highly cross-functional opportunity to work with city operations, product, systems and business analytics teams to strengthen standard operating procedures, ongoing training, schedules, and staffing.
- Build and implement operational processes that deliver scalable solutions
- Analyze key business drivers, trends, and operational metrics to inform improvement strategy and project design
- Monitoring vendor performance across relevant KPIs and conduct deep-dive investigations to understand the “why” behind how metrics are performing
- Leverage business tools such Zendesk and/or technical add-ons to identify and remove performance barriers
- Ensure BPO and contractor agent teams are executing operational strategies to assure compliance with SLAs across all supported lines of business
- Lead daily and weekly performance reviews and communication with BPO/Contractor teams
- Work with senior leadership to align staff schedules with defined strategies
- Work with Business Analytics team to further create and define key performance indicators (KPI’s) and methodologies to improve and maintain customer experience
- Present analyses and lead discussion with cross-functional stakeholders to senior leadership
- BA/BS in Business or other related major or equivalent relevant work experience required
- 3+ years experience outsourcing strategy and implementation. Ideally experience in managing and coaching BPO and contractor agent teams
- Strong communication, organization and stakeholder management skills
- Excel modeling skills and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Able to work across cultures effectively, valuing diversity within a virtual team
- Willing and eager to roll up sleeves and get to know the business detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the media, digital and/or tech industries
- Experience with Zendesk and SQL
- Bilingual or Multilingual is a plus
- Growth mindset: seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
Culture at Bird
We’re an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.