- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
Bird is a global team guided by a shared vision: to make cities more livable through safe, sustainable electric mobility. From our first e-scooter ride in 2017 to the thousands of rides taking place every day, our passionate team and award winning custom vehicles have helped riders complete hundreds of millions of carbon-free trips in more than 250 cities around the world. And we’re just getting started.
Bird Platform enables independent operators to manage their own fleet of shared e-scooters; bringing new entrepreneurs into the Bird family and helping us to expand rapidly across the globe.We are looking for Platform Managers to manage the commercial and operational success of our partners by delivering successful city launches, building strong commercial relationships and sound operational strategy.This role requires a strategic mindset, strong analytical skills and 3+ years of either consulting or client management experience is preferred. Experience in P&L management is beneficial.At Bird, we move quickly, test often and are always challenging the status quo. If you are highly motivated by fast paced-environments and thrive in autonomous work, this is a great role for you.
- On the Ground Launch Support: Travel to new markets to oversee the initial partner launch. Advise on launch strategy and help to drive performance from the outset
- Relationship Management: Be the trusted consultant for your partner portfolio. Help to integrate Bird expertise into their business.
- Revenue Growth: Analyze partner performance and develop insights to drive partner efficiencies and growth
- Bird Partner Representative: Work cross-functionally across the Bird business to develop strategies and solutions to drive partner growth, expansion, and profitability
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience as an Account Manager or other relevant client management / consulting experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence key stakeholders internally and externally
- Analytically minded, data-driven, and able to draw, and execute, on insights from performance metrics
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and solve problems in ambiguous environments
- Experience in analyzing business performance and of P&L understanding
- Experience with SalesForce and/or Tableau is preferred
Experience with SQL
Culture at Bird
We’re an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.