- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
Bird is a global team guided by a shared vision: to make cities more livable through safe, sustainable electric mobility. From our first e-scooter ride in 2017 to the thousands of rides taking place every day, our passionate team and award winning custom vehicles have helped riders complete hundreds of millions of carbon-free trips in more than 250 cities around the world. And we’re just getting started.
- Manage the relationships with our fulfillment facility operators, driving continuous improvement to quality, cost, and delivery
- Ensure inventory levels are tracked, and maintained, at planned levels across all markets in North America
- Work with procurement and planning teams to ensure the inventory needs for North America are met
- Lead implementation of best-in-class IMS/ERP systems
- Identify and initiate process improvements to improve visibility across supply chain
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to provide decision framework to assess spend needs
- Maximize cost savings and value creation with partners to improve Bird’s profitability
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or discipline in a quantitative field
- Minimum 6+ years of supply chain, consulting or relevant work experience
- A strong team player capable of building relationships at all levels within the internal organization and external partners
- Excellent communication (written & oral), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills - knowledge of Excel a must, SQL and Tableau a bonus
- Experience designing/redesigning supply chain processes and programs to build capacity and/or increase efficiency
- In-depth experience managing and working with fulfillment centers
- Basic knowledge of product import and export regulations including customs, duties and taxes
- High level of comfort with IMS and ERP systems, systems integration
- Experience with last-mile and parcel shipments
Culture at Bird
We’re an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare package, childcare support, pre-tax spending accounts, mental health resources, a work from home stipend, a wellness stipend, and a whole host of other out of the box benefits that meet you where you are.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.