- Marseille, FR
- Date Posted
- Dec. 13, 2021
Who is Bird
Bird is on a mission to bring environmentally friendly transportation to everyone. Our products, services, and people share one common goal: to make cities more livable by reducing gas-powered car usage, lowering carbon emissions, and improving the safety of all road users.
We are relentless in our pursuit of better—for our riders, for our partners, for our employees, and for future generations. Our award winning electric vehicles help millions of riders take carbon-free trips in more than 300 cities globally. And our teams push boundaries and challenge the status quo in pursuit of a brighter future.
We are looking for data-driven, strategic thinkers to join the Nordics team to tackle some of the highest impact and most challenging problems we face in managing our fleet of vehicles across a constantly growing number of cities. You will work closely with our Fleet Manager partners to assist, guide and ensure they are set up to succeed. Whilst collaborating with Data, Product, and Operations teams to iterate on our processes to ensure we are operating at maximum efficiency in order to provide the most reliable vehicles to our community of riders.
- Work closely with members of the Bird team & Fleet Managers to drive the vision and execution of world class operations within Sweden.
- Execute high visibility projects of varying urgency and scope with a high degree of autonomy.
- Measure the impact and efficiency of existing processes within Operations while identifying new ways to create value for the business. Scale best practices that are incubated from test to global implementation.
- Monitor business performance across relevant KPIs and conduct deep dive investigations to understand the “why” behind how metrics are performing.
- Perform ad hoc strategy, research, modeling, and analytics projects to guide decision making and drive execution towards these.
- Build relationships with and provide coaching to our Fleet Managers to optimize their performance. Look around corners to ensure the long-term success of their and Bird’s businesses, as well as the success of all of our cities and customers.
- Oversee the successful launch of new markets in the region.
- Bachelor’s degree from a competitive university
- 5+ years of experience in consulting / investment banking / business intelligence / strategy / high-growth operations or startup experience
- Strong communication, organisation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and lead by example
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, SQL skills
- Regulatory, policy or legal knowledge is a plus
- Advanced Swedish language both speaking and writing
- Willingness to travel within the Region
Culture at Bird
We’re an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a work from home stipend, a wellness allowance, and more. Plus, a new resource to help support personal and professional developments—all the goods needed to move on our mission together.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.