- Date Posted
- Dec. 13, 2021
- Product Engineering
Who is Bird
Bird is on a mission to bring environmentally friendly transportation to everyone. Our products, services, and people share one common goal: to make cities more livable by reducing gas-powered car usage, lowering carbon emissions, and improving the safety of all road users.
We are relentless in our pursuit of better—for our riders, for our partners, for our employees, and for future generations. Our award winning electric vehicles help millions of riders take carbon-free trips in more than 300 cities globally. And our teams push boundaries and challenge the status quo in pursuit of a brighter future.
The Sr. Program Manager will be the go-to person for all aspects of program coordination and management related to the scope of Bird APAC, especially for manufacturing and delivery of Bird products in China. They will be responsible for cross functional communication including status updates. Additionally, the Sr. Program Manager will be responsible for driving schedule for multiple projects as well as production scheduling and updates.
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects with VE for product developments on behalf of Bird APAC
- Coordinate and manage manufacturing and delivery of B3
- Coordinate and manage multiple critical meetings, such as APAC staff meeting, APAC-VE weekly, and weekly status communication with a broader team
- Coordinate any other last minute and urgent tasks related to manufacturing and delivery
- 2+ year in current role and total 5+ years total experience
- Comprehensive and hands-on knowledge about all of our product lines, including B2, B3
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Being the go-to person whenever there is an urgent task as the problem solver
- Being creative, self driven, and goal oriented
A bachelors degree is required
Culture at Bird
We’re an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare package, childcare support, pre-tax spending accounts, mental health resources, a work from home stipend, a wellness stipend, and a whole host of other out of the box benefits that meet you where you are.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.