- United States
- Date Posted
- Sep. 15, 2021
- Product Management
Bird is a global team guided by a shared vision: to make cities more livable through safe, sustainable electric mobility. From our first e-scooter ride in 2017 to the thousands of rides taking place every day, our passionate team and award winning custom vehicles have helped riders complete hundreds of millions of carbon-free trips in more than 250 cities around the world. And we’re just getting started.
Seeking talented and motivated Brand Designer to join the brand design team. The Brand Designer will play a central role in designing and delivering compelling and engaging presentations and sales materials to cities worldwide.
- Work cross functionally to create compelling designs, content and visuals for Bird’s presentations, proposals and city sales materials
- Bring Bird’s vision and growing portfolio of products and features to life through simple, clear, concise information design, layouts and graphics
- Design and adapt for scale while staying contextually, competitively and locally relevant in response to emerging requirements — to help guide city conversations and win new and existing city bids
- Produce designs for data-driven content and storytelling
- Create process for continuous feedback loop amongst team members and stakeholders
- Express and evolve a consistent and cohesive brand identity
- Support brand design projects from concept through implementation
- Deliver high-quality, design-powered solutions, on-time
- 3+ years experience in startup/agency environment
- Experience working with and maintaining design systems
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- Strong portfolio of demonstrated experience
- Proficient in Google Workspace, Adobe and Microsoft suites
- Positive team player, collaborator and communicator
- Digital, motion, international experience a plus
- We value high organization, attention to detail, resourcefulness and flexible focus
Culture at Bird
We’re an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare package, childcare support, pre-tax spending accounts, mental health resources, a work from home stipend, a wellness stipend, and a whole host of other out of the box benefits that meet you where you are.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.