- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 31, 2021
- Product Management
Bird is a global team guided by a shared vision: to make cities more livable through safe, sustainable electric mobility. From our first e-scooter ride in 2017 to the thousands of rides taking place every day, our passionate team and award winning custom vehicles have helped riders complete hundreds of millions of carbon-free trips in more than 250 cities around the world. And we’re just getting started.
The Senior Marketing Specialist will manage all social media accounts including content creation, campaign management, community engagement and response, reporting, and competitive monitoring and analysis. Providing daily support on marketing campaigns and content management.
- Manage timely posting and response to Bird social media accounts, including posting daily content as well as monitoring competitors , brand mentions and trending topics that impact Bird and the micromobility industry. This also includes preparing weekly reports on performance via competitors, iterating strategy weekly to improve performance and responding timely to comments and DMs.
- Managing and supporting social outreach for all cities where Bird operates, including launch coordination as well as highly targeted engagement with city social managers, BIDs, etc to promote local businesses and initiatives, and amplifying content important to city sustainability and transit initiatives.
- Providing general maketing support on campaigns and programs including coordinating brand requests, helping to coordinate content publication (e.g. city newsletter) as well as rider advocacy campaigns (as needed).
- BA/BS Preferred and/or strong writing and critical reasoning abilities
- 3 years marketing or social media experience
- Communications, creative thinking, analytical, organized, responsive, adaptable, fast-thinking
Culture at Bird
We’re an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.