- Santa Monica, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 21, 2021
- Product Management
Who Is Bird
Bird is a global team guided by a shared vision: to make cities more livable through safe, sustainable electric mobility. From our first e-scooter ride in 2017 to the thousands of rides taking place every day, our passionate team and award winning custom vehicles have helped riders complete hundreds of millions of carbon-free trips in more than 150 cities around the world. And we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for an Integrated Producer to join the Brand & Design team. The Integrated Producer will own production for a range of digital and physical projects across brand, marketing, and government partnerships.
In addition to being a leader in digital production, this person will own content production from start to finish, including scoping work, negotiating contracts, working with agencies, maintaining a budget, communicating project updates and reporting on progress.
The right person will be comfortable rolling up their sleeves and hustling to get the job done. We value grit, integrity, and pushing the limits of what’s possible. You’re a problem-solver and solutions-oriented, bringing fixes to every roadblock and never getting too precious with your ideas.
- Responsible for print & digital content development, asset management, and developing production best practices.
- Partner closely with our in-house design team on creative direction.
- Manage third party vendors.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Coordinate and lead brand content production efforts with cross-functional partners.
- Proactively work to remove obstacles and enable forward momentum and progress.
- Manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities.
- Ability to balance team expectations, business needs, and resources to ensure correct prioritization of cross-functional work as a project evolves.
- Establish world-class workflows and ensure that learnings are documented, shared, and rolled out.
- 4+ years of content production, managing shoots from start to finish.
- Experience managing third party agencies and distilling creative and technical feedback.
- Strong experience with content management systems and developing content for the different channels (OOH, event, digital, print, app).
- Relationships with production partners (talent, photographers, studios) that can be tapped into on day one.
- Excellent problem identification and reporting skills.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and the fast-pace of a start-up.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the creative process and an understanding of branding.
- High EQ, an ability to influence and motivate people at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work independently and within a group setting.
- High degree of initiative to drive projects to completion.
Experience managing remote productions globally a plus.
Culture at Bird
We’re an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.