- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Bird is a global team guided by a shared vision: to make cities more livable through safe, sustainable electric mobility. From our first e-scooter ride in 2017 to the thousands of rides taking place every day, our passionate team and award winning custom vehicles have helped riders complete hundreds of millions of carbon-free trips in more than 150 cities around the world. And we’re just getting started.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Partner Support Representative who can communicate in German as their native language or fluent to join the DACH Operations team.
Together with the Operations team and in close collaboration with the Global Partner Strategy and Success team, the successful candidate will drive revenue and operational improvement of Bird Fleet Managers in the DACH region. This Partner Support team is dedicated to providing best-in-class support to Bird Partners, ensuring they have what they need to effectively drive business results. The Partner Support team acts as the bridge between our product and our partners.
- Provide enterprise-level App/Vehicle Support to our Fleet Management and Platform Partners, covering ticketing and chat
- Critically analyze and respond to customer inquiries while proactively ensuring the stability of Bird’s major functions and systems in seamless collaboration with team and cross-functional leads
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow ups are done in a timely manner
- Identify, troubleshoot and escalate issues pertaining to customer education and product functionality
- Work with team and cross-functional leads to identify UX improvement, suggest features, and eliminate bugs
- Improve our team operations by identifying opportunities and developing and/or translating content for our help-center and knowledge base
- Support with the definition, creation and maintenance of city zones & setup
- Maintain in depth and continuing understanding of company technology, products, and services
- 2+ years of experience in technical/engineering support or other technical roles
- Passionate about providing a high level of customer service
- Demonstrates genuine empathy for our customers and collaborates effectively across teams
- Aptitude for software and hardware troubleshooting
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, find answers to customer issues, and articulate complex solutions in written communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and adapt to a changing product
- Ability to monitor the progress of your projects and anticipate roadblocks
- BA/BS or customer-centric professional qualification strongly preferred
- Strong familiarity with using CRMs like Zendesk or Salesforce
- You have a curious mind, enjoy taking things apart and looking for new, improved ways to put them back together
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong bias for action, ability to dive deep, and insistence on the highest standards
- Familiarity with Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides) and Google MyMaps or similar applications is a plus
Culture at Bird
We’re an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We’re committed to helping our team members, and with the evolution of our company to a remote work organization due to the pandemic, their needs have changed. That’s why we offer a WFH monthly stipend, a wellness allowance, and more. Plus, a new resource to help support personal and professional developments—all the goods needed to move on our mission together.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.