- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Who Is Bird
Bird is a global team guided by a shared vision: to make cities more livable through safe, sustainable electric mobility. From our first e-scooter ride in 2017 to the thousands of rides taking place every day, our passionate team and award winning custom vehicles have helped riders complete hundreds of millions of carbon-free trips in more than 150 cities around the world. And we’re just getting started.
- Manage and monitor the handling of global escalated support tickets and prioritize responses
- Analyze safety incidents to determine appropriate action items (written acknowledgment, behavior action, place outbound phone calls as needed, account termination, appeasement, submission as insurance claim).
- Communicate with external stakeholders such as police and community complainants
- Draft written and verbal follow-up for unique events and safety-related issues
- Conduct investigation into all accessible information (via Bird’s internal systems and outside research) to gather relevant facts to help resolve safety issues and determine appropriate courses of action in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Create and revise standard operating procedures and monitor performance, adapt where necessary.
- Gather safety data and compile reporting for internal analysis and cities data requests
- Identify incident/component/location data trends and make recommendations to reduce future incidents.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Customer service or support experience
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Word, or Google Docs
- Empathy training
Culture at Bird
We’re an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.