- Alpharetta, GA
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
- Financial Services
Are you an experienced marketing leader in fintech or the financial services industry? Are you passionate about how technology can be used to solve real-world business problems? Are you eager to shape the way financial services companies modernize their services? Are you interested in blockchain or cryptocurrency?
BitPay, the world’s oldest blockchain payment processor is seeking a data-driven and creative marketing leader to develop, lead, and execute BitPay’s global email marketing strategy for the company’s consumer cryptocurrency products. This will be the first marketing leader to dedicate their focus on engaging customers to use the company’s app-based crypto solutions and will be an integral member of the marketing team for our consumer business unit. As such, the role will pioneer the way we develop and build a holistic marketing communication strategy and tools across all areas of our organization. This leader will develop content and messaging for specific products, be a subject matter expert and spokesperson for what’s working and what’s not and develop and own our mar-tech email engine. In addition, they will drive/execute campaigns that position BitPay as a leading cryptocurrency provider to accomplish specific and quantifiable goals.
- Build and execute BitPay’s email marketing strategy for its crypto consumer products. This will involve working with the senior leaders within the company to develop assets.
- Working with Product, Development, and Marketing, develop written content and messaging that’s articulate, consumable, and highly impactful to new and prospective users.
- Ensure quality standards are met for all email materials produced and released. As this is a global role, content needs to be globally scalable while also meeting the needs of the local markets and products.
- Develop, support, and deliver email performance results to key internal stakeholders
- Ensure that BitPay has the right content and performance results
- Working with our Development, Product, and Legal teams to advance our martech platform, and meet or exceed compliance requirements.
- Become the recognized and acknowledged expert on email, regularly developing thought leadership content that delivers results.
- Regular interaction with senior management or executives to assess needs and prioritize the development of future campaigns.
- As the first email marketing leader at BitPay to focus on the company’s consumer crypto products, the Senior Email Marketing Manager has the opportunity to build the program from the ground up while working across a number of senior stakeholders, building strong email communication assets, testing and conducting multiple campaigns at a time. It’s imperative to this role’s success to be able to navigate ambiguity and pivot quickly to achieve success.
- 6-8+ years of email marketing experience
- A passion for technology and an innate ability to transform complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand messaging and materials.
- Experience in a highly data-driven marketing organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with tools like Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce, ExactTarget, Braze, or Iterable
- Basic HTML experience
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility, proficiency, and proven success delivering measurable marketing results on a global scale.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities to execute high-quality deliverables
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
- Bachelor’s degree required
Professional traits that are necessary to succeed at BitPay:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Works collaboratively
- No finish line mentality
- Not afraid to roll up their sleeves
- Open, honest and direct
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Thinks big and has convictions
- Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others
What we offer
- We are the oldest and largest bitcoin payment processor in the world!
- Work with an extraordinary team of smart, fun, and highly motivated people
- A lot of opportunity for learning and growth
- A competitive salary with comprehensive benefits and perks such as taking your pay in Bitcoin, home office allowance, fitness challenges, fun contests with cash awards, and generous time off, including a sabbatical and the ability to choose your own holidays.
- Exciting, fast-growing tech company with a global presence -- awesome learning and growth opportunities
- Solve complex problems and make an impact every day
- A remote-first company, with the option to work in our office in the beautiful, walkable restaurant/shopping district Avalon