- Alpharetta, GA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
BitPay, Inc., founded in 2011, is the world’s leading blockchain (cryptocurrency) payments company, serving industry-leading merchants on six continents by providing a seamless, secure cryptocurrency payments experience.
At BitPay, we are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance everyday. Regulatory compliance is a key attribute of BitPay’s technology, and the person in this role would be central to our mission. The ideal candidate for this role is a creative, problem-solving individual who is passionate about solving one of the most complex issues in the cryptocurrency ecosystem: integrating technology and compliance.
This is a client-facing role in which you will be responsible for driving the onboarding process and ensuring that our customers are educated on how our products work at the same time as getting the KYC process finalized. You will be working very closely with our Compliance, Support, Engineering, and Product teams.
- Deliver a best-in-class customer onboarding experience while adhering to work guidelines, policies, and regulations.
- Educate customers on BitPay’s payment processing product
- Develop and maintain customer training documentation
- Collaborate with BitPay’s Compliance team to ensure procedures are up to date, negotiating where possible to ensure the client experience is prioritized while adhering to regulatory requirements
- Monitor issues, analyze and identify trends based on customer feedback
- Collaborate with Compliance and Product teams to further data-driven changes to the onboarding process in order to enhance the experience
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A passion for customer success
- 2+ years of experience in customer success/account management or equivalent skillset
- Experience with customer onboarding and KYC/due diligence process
- Skilled writer and speaker with experience communicating to all levels of an organization
- Extremely tech-savvy
- Self-starter mentality
- Fast learner with an innate ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Results-oriented, strong attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Prior crypto or payments industry experience
- Experience with command-line tools and various CRMs (Zendesk, Passfort)
- Experience in program/project management
What we offer
- We are the oldest and largest bitcoin payment processor in the world
- Work with an extraordinary team of smart, fun, and highly motivated people
- A lot of opportunity for learning and growth
- A competitive salary with comprehensive benefits and perks such as taking your pay in Bitcoin, home office allowance, fitness challenges, fun contests with cash awards, and generous time off, including a sabbatical and the ability to choose your own holidays.
- Exciting, fast-growing tech company with a global presence -- awesome learning and growth opportunities
- Solve complex problems and make an impact every day
- A remote-first company, with the option to work in our office in the beautiful, walkable restaurant/shopping district Avalon