- Date Posted
- Aug. 29, 2021
- Business Development
We’re looking for people to join our journey on BlaBlaCar Daily. We are an independent business unit of about 15 people who are passionate about building the best short distance carpooling solution. We are actively developing and testing the product in France and Switzerland with thousands of daily carpoolers. You will join a small team of engineers at an early stage in the project.
The current project goal is to iterate quickly and take over the commuting carpooling market. Our team is composed of experienced people that have worked on successful services before. The job provides a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. We operate independently and as part of BlaBlaCar, the world’s leading carpooling platform. BlaBlaCar has been created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road.
We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
BlaBlaCar Daily is the carpooling service by BlaBlaCar focused on commuting. BlaBlaCar Daily is rolling out strategic partnerships with territorial collectivities to foster the growth of carpooling for the commuting use case.
We all contribute to the product and business discussions and we are encouraged to use and test the product as often as possible. Your role will be to:
- Enriching and developing BlaBlaCar Daily strategy to convince territorial collectivities about the benefits of strong partnerships to develop carpooling
- Leading the discussions with territorial collectivities, from the first contact to go-live of partnerships and local communication plans
- Contributing to the product and engineering roadmaps to take into account territorial collectivities needs
- Contributing to BlaBlaCar Daily expansion strategy, in France, and in other countries
- Contributing to public authorities carpooling development strategies by sharing BlaBlaCar Daily insights
- Managing key partnerships which companies working closely with public authorities
- At least 5 years of experience in Business Development
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Experience working with public authorities
- Self-starter, organized, attentive to details, and at ease with senior stakeholders (internal and external) management
- Proactive and solution-oriented, building simple things in a complex environment
- Perfectly fluent in French, with high-standards oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: Brazil, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Spain, Ukraine
Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts and afterworks (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
Your Future Benefits
- Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote (to be discussed with the Talent Acquisition Manager during the first call).
- A fair and competitive salary package
Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Holidays: 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship to welcome you wherever you are currently based
- Training and career development programs
- Free carpooling & bus-rides wherever whenever