- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 90 million travellers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
As a Marketing & Distribution associate, you will be part of the French marketing team and will report to the Marketing Manager FR. Your mission will be to manage marketing projects and campaigns for the French market and deliver thorough analyses of business activities and campaigns. You will also assist the Associate Marketing Manager in maintaining healthy and professional relationships with our commercial partners (online & offline) for our bus and carpool businesses.
Success in the role means you will manage multidisciplinary projects in a timely manner to achieve the marketing & business objectives in France. You are also a team-player and will have no problem in working hand in hand with other marketing teams.
- What you will directly contribute to
- Manage marketing projects or campaigns
- Define objectives and marketing tactics to achieve them,
- Coordinate key stakeholders, including peers in other teams and communicate regularly and effectively to leadership members,
- Produce marketing content mainly copywriting for CRM or social media,
- Deliver projects or campaigns in time and within budget,
- Deliver post campaign analysis.
- Deliver ad hoc marketing analysis
- Deep dive in business activity and marketing performance,
- Analyse and synthesize in key actionable data and insights.
- Experience in project management
- Good communication skills
- Structured, autonomous and data-driven
- Writing skills in French
- Fluent in French & English
- A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Contract: Internship
- Location: Paris or remote from France
What we have to offer
- An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: France, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Brasil, Poland.
- Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts and afterworks (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
- Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
Your Future Benefits
- Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote (to be discussed with the Talent Acquisition Manager during the first call).
- A fair & competitive salary package
- Parental policy (we are a signatory of the #ParentalAct)
- Trainings & career development programs
- Free carpooling & bus-rides wherever whenever
What is next?
- If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) and answer our questions in English.
- Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team and that all your information will be kept confidential.
- You can expect us to review your application within the following 2 weeks. If your application and profile fit our requirements, you will go through a 3-step interviewing process.
- BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.