- Kyiv, UA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
- Product Engineering
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 90 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
As Bus Marketplace Delivery Project Manager, you will support key operational projects related to the dramatical extension of connected bus operators to BlaBlaCar Global Distribution System. You will work closely with Engineering Managers, VP of Bus Marketplace, API Integration Specialists, Tech Leads, Software Engineers, QAs, Tech Customer Support Engineers, etc. As such, the role requires a sharp analytical mind, very good communication skills and expertise in agile methodologies like Lean and Kanban.
- Supporting key operational projects implementation: Connection of bus operators to BlaBlaCar Global Distribution System
- Coordinating team communication, measuring projects progress, running agile meetings, generating status reports, communicating project status and progress to stakeholders.
- Analyzing KPIs and operational issues, monitor impacts and take action to get things on track
- Designing reportings and providing actionable insights and reports to support the strategic decision-making
- Experience in operational project management, deep understanding and skills in managing software development
- Strong project management skills and agile skills, understanding of Lean, Kanban, SCRUM
- Strong analytical mind and problem solving skills
- Strong organization, prioritization skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work autonomously with tight deadlines
- International experience (1 year minimum)
- Fluent in English
- If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: France, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Brasil, Poland.
- Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts and afterworks (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
- Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
Your future benefits
- Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote
- A fair & competitive salary package
- Parental policy (we are a signatory of the #ParentalAct)
- Trainings & career development programs
- Free carpooling & bus-rides wherever whenever
Here’s what your hiring journey will look like
- A 45-min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- A 60-min video-call with Vasyl Kryvonos, Chief of staff to tell you more about vision & challenges while assessing your technical skills
- A 45-min chat with Sébastien Labat our VP Pro Engineering
- Usually, our hiring process lasts on average 7 days and offers usually come within 48 hours.
- BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.