- Kyiv, UA
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 90 million travellers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
BlaBlaCar is looking for a Marketing Manager to join its regional marketing team.
You will be joining a skilled and motivated team of people, whose goal is to accelerate BlaBlaCar’s growth. A successful candidate should be both happy to work with data and marketing channels directly and cooperate closely with the analytical and paid marketing team to create scalable solutions.
- What you will directly contribute to
- Revealing marketing and product opportunities based on analysis of Ukranian marketplace and conducted market research;
- Finding and managing affiliate marketing partners for acquiring passengers and drivers;
- Driving integrated marketing campaigns and partner marketing activities with bus carriers/bus stations using offline and online marketing channels
- 5+ years of work experience in online marketing
- Skilled in performance marketing. Familiar with online marketing metrics and business models
- Strong project management skills - proven ability to drive projects in a matrix organization. Ability to impact without authority
- Strong data and analytical skills - familiar with key metrics & principles, successful campaigns
- Understanding of key principles of media planning for offline channels
- Presentation skill - ability to simply present complex ideas
- Fluent in English and Ukranian
Nice to have:
- Experience in online marketing for C2C marketplaces/classified
- Skilled in radio and OOH
- Ability to work with creative teams, to develop high-quality creative briefs.
Terms & Benefits
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Kyiv, remote/hybrid is negotiable
- Contract: permanent contract
- Free carpooling & bus-rides wherever whenever
Interested in joining the ride?
Here’s what your hiring journey will look like:
- A 45-min video-call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions;
- A 60-min video-call with our Head of Pro Marketplace in Ukraine to give you more insights into the role and discuss further your background;
- A 60-min video-call with our Head of Marketing in Russia to give you more insights into the role and discuss further your background;
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your technical skills
- A 60-min video-call with our Head of Regional Marketing to assess your ability to lead upcoming projects in autonomy.
- Usually, our hiring process lasts 3 weeks and offers usually come within 48 hours.
- BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees