- Kyiv, UA
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 90 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
BlaBlaCar Ukraine, is looking for a Supply Team Sales Manager BlaBlaCar to scale a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company. As Sales Manager you will identify potential bus partners nationwide to be connected directly to BlaBlaCar and manage the full sales process funnel. We are looking for someone who has the grit and motivation to join the entrepreneurial adventure.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Building B2B sales processes
- Proactive search and connection of new bus carriers nationwide
- Doing cold calls, negotiate contracts and convert leads into new accounts
- Analyzing the density of the route network to optimize the coverage nationwide
- Understanding needs of bus partners, communicating them to other teams in BlaBlaCar
- Introduction of additional services & new inventory management tools to bus carriers
- Building reports
- 2-5 years of experience in account management or B2B sales, preferably related to the transport sector
- Strong communication and negotiations skillsability to work with data to define priorities, actionable insights, and present results
- Eagerness to work in constant changing startup environment
- High-energy, humble and motivated by innovation and constant change
What we offer to our employees:
- Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote
- A fair & competitive salary package with equity
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship to welcome you wherever you are currently based
- Parental policy (we are a signatory of the #ParentalAct)
- Trainings & career development programs
- Free carpooling & bus-rides wherever whenever
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Contract: Permanent Contract
- Start: As soon as possible!
- An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: France, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Brazil, Poland.
Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts and afterworks (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack. Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.