- Date Posted
- Sep. 22, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 90 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
- Moderating member profiles and their content (vehicle pictures, trips, etc.)
- Answering member’s messages in a timely manner- Providing users with guidance and support through various channels (tickets, chat & phone) on a high-quality level (we offer a 100% response service)
- Overseeing the overall activity on our social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) and maintaining dynamics within the Spanish community
- Gathering member’s feedback and communicating it to the Tech Team Improving the overall member experience
- Reporting to Spain’s associate manager
- Previous experiences in customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish (native) and proficiency in English
- Ability to prioritize busy workloads while fairly balance our business and member’s needs
- Strong ability to work on his own while being dynamic, committed and open to a fast pace and changing environment
- Strong knowledge of the internet ecosystem
- Be humble, structured, organized and motivated by innovation
- Enjoy working as a team-player and sharing and learning from others
- You have a results-driven and impact-oriented mindset
- Nice to have: A prior experience using the service as a driver and/or a passenger
- Nice to have: Proficiency in written and spoken French
- If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
- Fixed term contract of at least 6 months (maternity leave replacement)
- Working schedule of 35h will be mostly on week days, but also there will be weekend day
- Working from home is possible, with one day working for the office at least, It can be more if needed.
What we have to offer:
- An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: France, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Brasil, Poland.
- Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts and afterworks (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
- Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
Your future benefits:
- Paris HQ, including remote hours from home on weekends and/or evenings
- Compensation: 12€/ hour gross
- Trainings & career development programs
- Free carpooling & bus-rides wherever whenever
- Here’s what your hiring journey will look like
- 30 minutes interview with your future manager
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your technical skills
- A 60-min video-call with your future manager and the operations manager to discuss your exercise and to get to know you.
- BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.