- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 90 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
About the Pro Marketplace Infrastructure Team
The Pro Marketplace Infrastructure Team is responsible for providing technology solutions for bus carriers and bus terminals. With our products, we are transforming the bus market, driving digitalization. Our products help bus carriers and bus stations meet all the varied needs of passengers and pay special attention to the quality of their services. They include solutions for inventory management, revenue management, pricing optimization, marketing automation, resource planning, GDS (Global Distribution System) solutions and other tools.
About solutions for bus stations
Bus stations play a critical role in the value chain, especially in Russia. Therefore, the digitalization of the bus market will not happen without the digitalization of bus stations.
Our portfolio includes leading IMS / ERP solutions for bus stations, the main technological stack is 1C. We strive to provide top-notch solutions that should be easy to use at the same time. It’s a tough challenge, but we love challenging challenges!
- We are looking for a specialist in the Support Team.
- Your role in the team is to help our clients with the difficult situations when purchasing bus tickets, to take into account all errors in the operation of services, to assign tasks to the IT department for a prompt solution.
First tasks from customer support projects:
- Advise clients on the company’s services in email and chats, on request - by phone, Skype, TeamViewer.
- Remotely train corporate clients to work in services.
Gradual expansion of functionality and participation in implementation projects:
- Analyze the needs of a corporate client, collect requirements for setting up services.
- Set tasks for programmers, if the issue is beyond the scope of current competencies, accept and test new functionality of services.
- Fluency in Russian
- You have excellent communication skills, you’re humble, and you enjoy sharing & learning from others
- Confident computer skills: MS Office, Excel, Google Services.
- Interest in the field of IT, ease of mastering new software (not necessarily specialized IT education).
- We are ready to consider specialists without specialized work experience.
- If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d still be a great fit for this role in your application!
What we have to offer
- An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: France, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Brazil, Poland.
- Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, access to top conferences across Europe.
- Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts and afterworks (when the sanitary conditions permit it) or meme battles on Slack.
- Shared company principles that guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goal. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
Your Future Benefits
- Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote (to be discussed with the Talent Acquisition Manager during the first call).
- A fair & competitive salary package
- Employee Stock Ownership plan
- Holidays: 10 days off in addition to the legal 28 days
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship to welcome you wherever you are currently based
- Parental policy (we are a signatory of the #ParentalAct)
- Trainings & career development programs
- Free carpooling & bus-rides wherever whenever
Interested in joining the ride?
- Here’s what your hiring journey will look like.
- a 15-min call with HR Avibus to get to know you, understand your career expectations and answer your questions
- a interview with the Head of Customer Support/Implementation - Ilsiyar Gilmetdinova
- a fully remote exercise to evaluate your skills and to understand how our product works
- BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.