- Date Posted
- Dec. 31, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
Boulevard | about us
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
Dare to disrupt | inspire innovation
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren’t terrifying, we aren’t pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
We’re looking for a forward-thinking and proactive Executive Business Partner who can work closely with our leadership team. Your role is to increase executive bandwidth and improve productivity. We are looking for high-caliber executive support with strong organizational skills, sound judgment, and solid integrity. The Executive Business Partner will play an integral role in the support of day-to-day functions for the executive team.
What you’ll do here:
- Respond to all day-to-day needs of busy executives. This includes, but is not limited to scheduling and/or providing correspondence for meetings, & managing calendars
- Coordinate travel schedules, arrangements, and agendas in preparation for on-site and off-site meetings and events
- Process expenses/expense reports
- Manage highly sensitive information as it related to the company and staff
- Maintain records and files
- Act as a gatekeeper. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of top company priorities to filter access to Executives and help avoid distractions
- Anticipate needs and help out wherever and however without being asked
- Assists with internal decks, meetings notes, and other ad hoc responsibilities
What you’ll need to thrive:
- Experience: 2-4 years of experience supporting executive-level professionals
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, or work experience
- Self Starter: The ability to manage multiple action items with minimal supervision or direction
- High-Quality Communicator: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency with all Microsoft Office software and Google Suite.
- Timely: Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Detail-Oriented: Flawless attention to detail.
- BONUS POINTS Previous experience supporting a C-Suite member.
- Within 1 month you’ll...
- Graduate from Boulevard’s platform training course
- Connect with the department leads and key employee management stakeholders across the company
- Learn and understand the core business objectives and areas for improvement
Within 3 months you’ll…
- Suggest best practices and improvements for supporting the Execs
- Begin to pick up and learn new tools and technologies for your own career growth
- Completely own the Executive’s schedule, priorities, and action items
- After 6 months you’ll...
- Be a key part of a growing team
- Show a clear, scalable path to effectively address business operation needs
- Continue expanding your knowledge for your own career development and work on countless opportunities that have a meaningful impact on the business’s bottom line
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
- Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
- Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
- Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
- Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
- Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
- Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
- Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
- Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Boulevard Labs, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.