- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
Dare to disrupt | inspire innovation
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren’t terrifying, we aren’t pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
We’re looking for a passionate and skilled team player to join the Boulevard Design team as Interaction Designer. This person will help bring Boulevard’s scheduling feature to life through elegant and simple journeys. To be successful in this role you will have experience using a combination of design sense, user feedback quantitative insights, forward-thinking aesthetics, and industry best practices. You will be comfortable working closely with cross-functional teams to influence product strategy and rally them around elegant, innovative solutions that add value for our users.
What you’ll do here
- Responsible for the visual excellence of company brands online, as well as implementing industry best practices for performance and responsive design
- This position will create overall digital design experiences that ensure user engagement and drive revenue Plan, wireframe, design, and present to key stakeholders, websites from concept to execution, partner on implementation
- Update and maintain existing websites, including feature updates for digital channels, visual enhancements for product pages and landing pages Use best practices in UI/UX to design mobile-first websites
- Stay abreast on industry trends and emerging technologies to introduce fresh, innovative designs for the brand
What you’ll need to thrive
- Experience in Interaction Design
- Proven experience and working knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid foundation in usability and accessibility standards
- Working knowledge of visual design, psychology of design, journey mapping, contextual research, and storytelling
- Passion to evangelize and create best practices and standards in design and UX processes
- Experience collaborating with Product Management and Engineering counterparts, and experience working with collaborators across time zones
- Curiosity to understand end-users and optimize their experience
In addition to the wonderful people, you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
- Take a break whenever you need to with our flexible vacation day policy.
- Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
- Health is a priority, so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
- Investing in the future with a 401(k) matching option.
- Work from home stipend every month.
- Family planning resources and specialized support programs.
- Boulevard Bucks Learning & Development program allows employees to explore businesses in the market we serve.
- Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
- Hear what Leo, one of our architects, says about life at Boulevard.
- Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
- Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Boulevard Labs, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.