- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Business Applications
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
Dare to disrupt | inspire innovation
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren’t terrifying, we aren’t pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
We’re seeking an Operations Intern that can help oversee and streamline special projects for a growing SaaS startup. During your time here, you will be executing real projects with the Leadership team, performing day-to-day ops tasks, and building operational efficiencies across teams. You will shadow multiple experienced employees at Boulevard to learn more about organizational structure, start-up culture, and developing your professional acumen.
What you’ll do here:
- Supporting Boulevard’s first e-commerce offering, packing/maintaining/keeping up to date the inventory, maintaining the orders as they come in
- Building new systems for inventory management and improving upon current processes
- Supporting different departments needs via fulfillments and requests
- Assisting in the onboarding process for the company Meeting with department heads to improve Confluence Documentation
- Improve asset management in Google Drive
What you’ll need to thrive:
- Education: Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program
- Skirt-Skirt: Must have access to a car a minimum of 3 days a week and an active driver’s license
- Time-Management: Ability to self-prioritize and manage time in a face-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment
- Detail Oriented: Ability to ensure the accuracy of highly detailed and confidential information
- Team Player: People-focused and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency
- Communication: Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Inquisitive: A genuine curiosity in building effective and operationally excellent businesses
- Technical Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs; intermediate skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- BONUS POINTS for Prior startup experience | Familiarity with Shopify and/or Confluence
- This role requires you to have a car and reside around the LA area for the duration of the summer
- Within 1 month you’ll...
- Running & maintaining an e-commerce fulfillment process end-to-end
- Begin to understand the inner workings of tech startups
- Improving inventory systems
Within 3 months you’ll…
- Have a deep understanding of Shopify, Jira/Confluence, and Google Apps
- Building a network with the leaders across the company
- Have real experience making material impact at growing tech startup
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
- Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
- Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
- Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
- Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
- Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
- Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
- Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
- Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.