- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- Dec. 31, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Boulevard | about us
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
Dare to disrupt | inspire innovation
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren’t terrifying, we aren’t pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, IAM you will be the product owner of Boulevard’s Identity and Access Management solution, spearheading initiatives that continue to provide exceptional value to our salon and spa customers. You will report directly to Boulevard’s CTO and have the opportunity to make significant impact on our business, as well as those businesses we power. As a key member of the Product team, you will interface with many other Boulevard teams across Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Account Management and Customer Support to build and shape innovative products and strategies. Boulevard is experiencing explosive growth and needs incredible product leaders to help scale our technology with the growth of the company and its customers’ needs.
What you’ll do here:
- Own and manage Boulevard’s Authorization, Authentication, Access Control, and Identity platform services
- Define the ideal IAM/AuthZ platform services by collaborating with engineering and product to provide sound business analysis, process and change leadership.
- with Product Owners to continually evaluate product capabilities and provide guidance to product road-map and strategyYou have experience managing technical software products from kick-off to shipYou have built and led a team of highly-effective product managersManage and prioritize projects through a lean product development cycle
- Identify, implement, and track KPIs, run multivariate and A/B testing scenarios, and turn findings into actionable tasks to help better serve users and business goals.
What you’ll need to thrive:
- Experience: Product management or engineering experience delivering IAM for large scale multi-tenant/cloud applications or services
- Analytics: Deep knowledge of web analytics, social metrics, and related software
- Agile Experience: Experience working in an agile and lean environment
- Product Management: Strong product management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Expert Communicator: Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively interact with customers, internal teams, and senior management
- Project Tracking Tools: Experience with JIRA, Aha!, or other project tracking software
- BONUS POINTS for: User experience practitioner with great work samples to prove it | Self-starter, working well with little oversight and changing product requirements | you geek out about all things security | You have relevant certifications
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
- Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
- Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
- Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
- Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
- Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
- Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
- Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
- Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Boulevard Labs, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.