- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
Dare to disrupt | inspire innovation
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren’t terrifying, we aren’t pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
As a Sr. Content Marketing Manager you will help establish Boulevard as the preferred platform-as-a-service solution (beyond software) to the personal care industry through impactful content that attracts, nurtures, and converts relevant audiences throughout the marketing funnel.
We are focused on two different yet intersecting worlds: beauty and technology. You should have a passion for and experience with these important parts of our business that is equal to your passion for storytelling and digital content.
In this role, you will work with the cross-functional marketing team to leverage content themes for demand generation, sales enablement, and customer marketing campaigns. You will play an integral part in the marketing team and will own, update, and communicate the editorial calendar. You will also spend the majority of their time helping develop key content pillars, building unique challenger-style messaging, and formulating strategies for content designed to drive demand at each stage of the buyer’s journey.
What You’ll Do Here
- Lead all brand and integrated content marketing for our audience of small, mid-sized, and enterprise business buyers
- Build on Boulevard’s overarching messaging framework to create verticalized content that captivates our audience, builds awareness of our thought leadership in the industry, and efficiently drives quality business leads
- Understand product and department strategy in order to build themes and topics for targeted personas
- Partner closely with Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing, Education, Demand Generation, and Creative to develop cohesive marketing plans and content
- Leverage customer, business, and cultural insights to champion our brand and inform marketing strategies to bring our ideas to life through content across channels
- Create and own an integrated editorial strategy and content calendar, with a focus on key stories, product and feature launches, and industry trends to create a steady stream of organic and paid social media content
- Own the interview and content creation of customer case studies and spotlights
- Manage the content agency to quickly and efficiently execute quality content
- Own the design and development of sponsored, owned, virtual, and on-site events designed to raise brand awareness and generate marketing-qualified leads across sales segments
- Work with internal stakeholders to build brand and content partnerships as well as co-marketing programs that build cultural relevance and increase awareness of Boulevard in the industry
- Support the People Team by managing internal communications and championing Boulevard’s culture and values internally
- Build a reporting construct for measuring the impact of content
- Manage brand and content marketing budget and expenditures
What You’ll Need to Thrive
- Experience: 5+ years of successfully building an industry brand and creating a compelling B2B message
- Product or Service Launch: Demonstrable success in launching a product or service with a compelling brand narrative
- Data-Driven: Consistently leverage data, analytics, insights, and metrics to guide content strategy and execute compelling marketing programs that deliver measurable value throughout the marketing funnel | Ability to quantify ROI on content marketing efforts
- Third-Party Management: Manages media partners, agencies, studios, networks, producers, digital specialists, and influencers to create quality, efficient, and effective marketing and communications
- High-Quality Communicator: Top-notch negotiator, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative: Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders, achieve measurable results, and convey those results to managers and C-suite executives
- Self Starter: The ability to manage and execute on multiple projects with minimal supervision or direction
- Outside of the Box: Inspires creative thinking and a “make it happen” mindset at all levels within their organization
- Analytical: Very strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Simplicity: Ability to simplify concepts and turn them into an easy-to-understand messaging framework that can be used across the organization
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
- Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
- Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
- Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
- Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
- Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
- Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
- Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
- Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.