- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Business Applications
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
Dare to disrupt | inspire innovation
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren’t terrifying, we aren’t pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative - Outbound who can turn interested clients into long-lasting partners. The SDR will drive revenue for the business by understanding client needs and offering recommended actions. You are a trusted advisor and partner to our clients, maintaining a highly consultative approach.
Sales Development Representative Competencies
- Consultative selling strategies.
- Outbound prospecting and lead generation.
- Enterprise software or SaaS solution sales.
- In-depth needs analysis within the context of a sales process.
- Sales closing techniques.
- Objection handling strategy and process.
- Telephone etiquette skills.
- Negotiating skills.
- Time management skills.
- Understand the benefit of automation in increasing sales productivity.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Working knowledge of common PC desktop applications (PowerPoint, Word, contact management software, WebEx).
- Understands the organizational need for meeting deadlines.
- Telephone cold calling and appointment setting.
- Revenue goal management.
- Activity goal management.
- Pipeline/Forecast management.
- Professional customer service in a pre-sale context.
- Generate new leads and new relationships by keeping a pulse on businesses we should be working with
- Develop sales strategies and stay up-to-date with business trends
- Deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and the ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- The ability to be financially-savvy in negotiating contract terms
- A strong sense of urgency that moves clients from analysis to action
- Enthusiasm for working in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment
- Prior experience at a tech start-up
- A competitive spirit
In addition to the wonderful people, you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
- Take a break whenever you need to with our flexible vacation day policy.
- Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
- Health is a priority, so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
- Investing in the future with a 401(k) matching option.
- Work from home stipend every month.
- Family planning resources and specialized support programs.
- Boulevard Bucks Learning & Development program allows employees to explore businesses in the market we serve.
- Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
- Hear what Leo, one of our architects, says about life at Boulevard.
- Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
- Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Boulevard Labs, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.