- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
Dare to disrupt | inspire innovation
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren’t terrifying, we aren’t pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
- Come do the best work of your life at Boulevard.
- Boulevard’s education team sits at the intersection of Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing, and is charged with empowering our
- Partners with the business education and strategic methods to grow their revenue.
As an Education Manager for our Boulevard Academy, you will educate partners and internal teams on operational efficiency and industry knowledge. You will create, develop, and maintain curated training curriculums for Enterprise & Strategic partners, along with hosting virtual and in-person training for partners and internal teams.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Maintain the operations of Platform Training with a focus on continual improvement, develop and execute weekly training offerings (in-person and/or virtual).
- Schedule, support, and track all stakeholders involved in each training experience including facilitators, speakers, partners, coordinators, and send thorough communication/calendaring accordingly.
- Contribute to Education planning efforts and overall strategy.
- Build a strong network and influence effectively across cross-functional teams (e.g, People Operations, Sales, Partner Experience, Product etc.) on the ongoing management of a seamless new hire experience.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our partners, their needs, their businesses, and their challenges to seek opportunities to proactively solve needs, pain points, and guide them to the appropriate solutions for their business needs.
- Serve as Lead Educator and continually develop Medspa industry and product knowledge.
- Maintain accurate and effective training content and messaging (reactive and proactive), and ensure alignment with cross-functional teams such as Sales & Partner Experience.
- Support Sales conversations and product demonstrations emphasizing Medpa experience .
- Support Partner Experience in Churn Risk Management and escalations.
- Establish metrics to track the impact of training and collect regular feedback to propose improvements and recommendations.
- Provide trends and observations for what is working well or needs improvement to provide quality communications and efficient timelines.
- Maintain effective project resources and report on hours spent on project creation.
- Escalate issues, inquiries, and suggestions to the Director of Education through weekly 1:1s and project team updates.
What You’ll Need to Thrive:
- Mentor/Trainer: Proven experience as a trainer/educator for 5+ years
- Medspa Expert: At least 5 years of Medspa management experience
- Training Ability/Experience: Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Course Creation Know-how: Experience in designing technical course content and addressing training needs with complete courses
- Platform Knowledge: Working knowledge in Salesforce, G Suite, Keynote, MS Office, Livestorm
- High-Quality Communicator: Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Time-Management: Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Flexibility: Ability to travel as necessary for events and tradeshows
- Develop and execute Curated Training for Enterprise & Strategic Partners.
- Develop and maintain internal training agendas.
- Develop Medspa industry training and digital content.
- Align with product releases for mini internal training.
- Create and QA training content and communications to provide edits, feedback, and recommendations.
- Develop and host internal training events such as Lunch & Learns and Focused Office Hours.
- Ongoing management of internal and external training websites and content.
- Advise Marketing on industry experiences and help validate content.
In addition to the wonderful people, you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
- Take a break whenever you need to with our flexible vacation day policy.
- Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
- Health is a priority, so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
- Investing in the future with a 401(k) matching option.
- Work from home stipend every month.
- Family planning resources and specialized support programs.
- Boulevard Bucks Learning & Development program allows employees to explore businesses in the market we serve.
- Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
- Hear what Leo, one of our architects, says about life at Boulevard.
- Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
- Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.
Boulevard Labs, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment decisions at Boulevard Labs, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.