- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Boulevard | about us
Boulevard was founded with the fundamental belief that personal care should be convenient for all. Our mission is to maximize potential for salons and spas, as well as the clients they serve.
Developed in collaboration with industry-leading owners and operators, our scheduling, point of sale, and conversation platform was carefully designed to drive revenue, automate workflows, and convert customers from visitors into valuable, long-term clients. By facilitating a better, personalized experience across every transaction and interaction, Boulevard’s technology not only helps salons and spas to survive, but thrive. Take a look at how we (and YOU) can make that happen.
Dare to disrupt | inspire innovation
We are diligent about solving hard problems and are not afraid to challenge conventions or question the status quo. If our ambitions aren’t terrifying, we aren’t pushing ourselves enough.
We have an insatiable curiosity and embrace experimentation. We believe that simple solutions require the most sophistication and we design each and every detail to maximize potential, power and impact. Do our values match? Read through our story and what we value the most.
The Onboarding Specialist is a critical role at Boulevard as it is the start of the customer journey. You will be the main point of post-sales contact, working closely with the customer to understand their business and their desired outcomes. You will manage onboarding to ensure all timelines are met, data migration is successful, and the customer is a product expert. You will work closely with sales, customer success, product, and engineering.
What you’ll do here
- Understand and anticipate customer’s needs
- Identify decision makers, stakeholders, and users for the customer
- Deliver engaging, comprehensive trainings to customers and ensure customer readiness to go live
- Deliver world class customer service
- Ensure customer’s data is successfully migrated
- Manage the onboarding project end-to-end
- Meet go-live deadline
- Identify process and product improvements and work with internal teams to improve the customer onboarding experience
- Identify customer churn risks
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Assist customers via live chat, email, text, and phone
What you’ll need to thrive
- Experience: 1-3 years of experience in technology or customer success
- Technical Understanding: An aptitude to understand Boulevard’s technology platform and build relationships with customers of varying technical savvy
- Expert Multi-tasker: Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Detailed: Strict attention to detail
- Leader and Team Player: Self-starter and team player with excellent communication and problem solving skills
- BONUS POINTS for prior SaaS experience | experience with Salesforce and TaskRay | experience in the luxury and self care industry
- Within 1 month you’ll...
- Complete Boulevard platform training
- Meet with your teammates on the Partner Experience team
- Complete Partner Experience training
- Participate in onboarding webinars as an observer
- Learn the handoff process between sales and Partner Experience
- Within 3 month you’ll...
- Start leading your own webinars with clients
- Answer support tickets with the assistance of your teammates
- Coordinate data migrations with the engineering team and manage communication with partners
- Document your process
- Within 6 month you’ll...
- Lead multiple webinars with clients of all sizes without assistance
- Mentor and help train new members of the Partner Experience team
- Work collaboratively across departments and serve as the voice of partners internally
- Participate in conversation and bring ideas for ways to improve process and collaboration
In addition to the wonderful people you’ll get to work with (meet some of them here!) and challenging projects that’ll push you - Boulevard is here to make sure you’re always at the top of your game emotionally, mentally, and physically.
- Take a break whenever you need to with our unlimited vacation day policy.
- Fully remote so you can choose where you want to work.
- Health is a priority so we’ve got you covered with dental, medical, vision, and life insurance.
- Investing in the future with a 401(k) option.
- Equity: get ahead on the ground floor and grow with Boulevard.
- Hear what Leo, one of our architects, has to say about life at Boulevard.
- Read through what our customers are saying about our product.
- Check out our latest product release and how we’re continuously working to improve.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We believe in equal opportunity for all, and you should too.