- United States
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Brightback helps consumer subscription and online SaaS businesses grow customer lifetime value and reduce churn by intelligently surfacing and retaining subscribers. We are pioneering the customer retention automation category, serving innovators and category leaders like Freshly, MeUndies, Pipedrive and Unbounce, spanning the food delivery, subscription e-commerce & boxes, streaming media, fintech and insurance, and SaaS verticals. Brightback is a Series A, remote-first enterprise SaaS startup backed by top Silicon Valley VCs and investors. With remote headquarters in SF, our team brings decades of subscription experience from companies like Zendesk, LinkedIn, Twitter, Salesforce, and Heap Analytics.
Are you a strategic thinker with a problem-solving mindset? Are you passionate about helping customers achieve their business goals? Are you up for the chance to learn and master Brightback’s test-driven retention methodologies, then get the satisfaction of putting them into play while unlocking terrific results working with engaged, data-driven customers?
As a Customer Success Manager at Brightback, you will report to our Head of Customer Success and be the central touchpoint for key customers. You will have the opportunity to manage customer relationships, drive product adoption, execute renewal contracts, and guide our customers to be insanely successful, while collaborating with and learning from our experienced team of Solutions Consultants, Sales, Product, and executive team members.
- Be a trusted advisor for our direct-to-consumer and SaaS customers, including customer onboarding, developing and executing on success plans, leading performance reviews, and renewing and expanding clients at their term end
- Deliver product demos and training, provide insightful technical or data-based recommendations, and ideate growth tests to maximize Brightback ROI
- Own a book of business that includes forecasting and executing the renewals, and driving consumption-based expansions of growing customers
- Be a voice for our customers, by surfacing feedback and insights cross-functionally to Product, Marketing and executive teams
- Partner with sales to build strategic account plans, nurture executive relationships, drive customer satisfaction, and identify expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to build customer references and resources to better support our strategic customers
- Actively keep our customer informed of our product roadmap and all product feature updates
- Lead data-driven QBRs and customer action plans to communicate and review the product usage, value, and success
- Manage shared Slack channel, leverage internal resources, and ensure account issues are quickly resolved
- 2+ years of customer success, technical consulting, or account management experience representing a data and workflow-centric B2B product
- Experience delivering captivating presentations to technical and business audiences
- Technical and Analytical aptitude: Data-driven with a commitment to customer satisfaction
- Past success monitoring product engagement, optimizing account performance, and surfacing new insights to keep customers focused on their goals and KPIs
- Excellent verbal & written communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills, with a knack for unpacking complex issues in simple terms while adapting your tone and style based on your audience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail and timeline
- You consider yourself a builder and lifelong learner who’s excited to evolve with the rapidly changing needs of a growing startup
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong plus: Currently manage key accounts for a company focused on product analytics, marketing automation, CRM, workflow automation, business intelligence, or API-based subscription services
At Brightback, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Brightback prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.