- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Development
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 110 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 25+ of the top 100 US construction lenders. In addition to our recent $88M Series C funding, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
Built is looking for our first Director of Partners who will assume responsibility for building out our partner strategy and the expansion of partners worldwide. As Built continues to move up-market with larger customers we seek a candidate that has the ability and experience to build and deliver a partnership program that will drive revenue growth. All types of partners are in play and experience with all is critical. From white-label resellers, VARs, Referral partners, Systems Integrators, and even ISVs that we may decide to resell.
This critical role will report directly to our Chief Revenue Officer to create an effective partner ecosystem at scale. We are looking for a strong leader with exceptional problem-solving abilities and collaboration skills, who can develop, steer, and lead complex relationships and help set and execute the Built strategy to maximize short, medium, and long term revenue through indirect channels/resellers, referral partners, systems integrators (SI’s), product partners, etc.
You are expected to be a hands-on business leader responsible for executing all aspects of the business relationship with each partner including onboarding of new partners and ongoing training for partners to further their understanding of the value of Built’s products and professional services.
- First and foremost, drive incremental revenue, day in and day out. Full stop
- Drive these selected strategic projects to achieve measurable revenue and win metrics
- Develop, execute and manage channel partner Solution Plans to achieve revenue growth
- Experience partnering with either - or both - lenders and builders is not quite a must-have, but close
- Manage complex sales cycles that contain both technical and business components. Drive meaningful connections and collaboration between respectful sales forces of both the alliance partners, system integrators, and of course Built
- Drive Built’s penetration within key major and boutique SI’s and influencers targeted executives and sponsors to gain the appropriate mind share required to invest in practice expertise, by driving revenues through association and recommendations within targeted alliances
- Working collaboratively but with urgency across the business and sales leadership across the company to drive all types of partner revenue
- Influence and close relevant executive stakeholders to deliver and support solutions development and targeted sales programs
- Work with marketing to define marketing and sales messages with and through all types of partners. This includes solution value propositions, ensuring world-class sales collateral, and providing evidence to drive and support ROI from the alliance which may include sales programs and customer interactions in the field
- Use well-honed sales and relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities in conjunction with partner organizations
- Explore partnerships in currently untapped geographies
- Insatiable curiosity
- Unrivaled work ethic
- Exceptional business acumen
- Excellent leadership, management, and interpersonal skills
- Able to thrive in a “do whatever it takes” environment
- Very competitive, driven to succeed, and overachieve measurable goals externally, while being a team collaborator and leader internally
- A smart risk-taker with a track record of winning. You’ve got a winner’s mindset. You’ve won before. You’re used to winning
- A performance-driven self-starter
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a dynamically changing market and customer requirements
- Very hands-on, with a positive can-do attitude which reflects the company’s corporate culture. Well organized and detail-oriented
- Thrive on open transparency, communication, and collaboration internally and externally
- Team oriented, collegial, and collaborative
- The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.