- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- Nov. 16, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
In this Role, You Will:
- Use existing material as a reference to support our in-house Sales team by designing presentations, custom graphics, print materials, customizable Google templates, trade show/conference materials, infographics, and more.
- Work with the entire design team to elevate and promote the Built brand.
- Use knowledge of Sales priorities to contribute in brainstorming sessions with the entire Marketing team to develop ideas for lead generation campaigns.
- Work with external vendors to execute print projects and promotional items needed for sales events and conferences.
- Proactively identify Sales needs and create the required assets
- Maintain library of Sales assets and proactively update items as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable taking direction from co-workers outside of direct reporting structure
- Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
Helpful if Familiar With
- Email Marketing
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including uncapped vacation; health, dental & vision insurance; and 401k
- Holistic compensation package including base salary, bonus, and equity
Learning grants to support your professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.