- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $88M Series C funding, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
Built is seeking a leader to join its highly visible Finance team based in our Nashville HQ. This individual will have a product manager mindset and will be tasked with helping us scale a best-in-class Finance function. You are a force multiplier who thrives in fast-paced, ambiguous settings.
In this Role, You Will:
- Creating and executing best-in-class processes across our Finance and Accounting teams
- Working alongside Revenue Operations team to ensure Salesforce data integrity
- Owning the implementation of company planning tool
- Standing up BI dashboards to drive advanced visibility to company operations
- Leading NetSuite and other Finance/Accounting continuous improvement projects
- Leveraging NetSuite reporting capabilities to automate production of reporting packages
- Establishing company’s treasury function
- Driving cross-functional process changes to improve Finance / Accounting workflows
- Providing ad-hoc FP&A, Accounting, and/or Analytics support as needed
- Project-managing Finance/Accounting workstreams related to M&A integration and international expansion
- 5-10 years experience in consulting (bonus points for experience within a finance transformation practice) and/or in a financial operations/systems/project management role at a high-growth technology company
- Significant NetSuite, Salesforce, and/or Looker experience.
- Broad knowledge of finance and accounting principles, processes, and compliance
- A deep interest in the intersection of finance and technology
- Prior experience implementing a company planning tool (e.g. Hyperion, Anaplan, Adaptive Insights, Vena)
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including Uncapped Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
For those in our Nashville HQ: Weekly Team Lunches and a Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.