- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $88M Series C funding, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
Built is seeking a leader to join its highly visible Strategic Finance team based in our Nashville HQ.
In this Role, You Will:
- Develop our Annual Operating Plan, including leadership of our annual forecasting and budgeting process
- Implement best-in-class FP&A processes
- Prepare Board and quarterly business review materials for executive leadership
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting alongside company Accounting function
- Own and improve company financial model
- Build dashboards with analytics team / tracking performance against company KPIs
- Manage a team of high-performing strategic finance / FP&A analyst(s) and associate(s)
- Participate in capital raising projects / ongoing investor relations activities
- Provide strategic thought-partnership to our Revenue and Product teams in order to profitably scale our hyper-growth company
- Automate FP&A workflow via implementation of enterprise planning tool
- Collaborate with Corporate Development / Strategy team in pursuit of acquisitions and strategic partnerships
- 5-10 years total experience, with prior experience in investment banking/venture capital/private equity followed by finance leadership experience at a high-growth startup
- Prior experience in a high-growth SaaS environment (bonus points for prior fintech experience)
- Knowledge of GAAP
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to create high-impact communication
- High EQ & AQ and low ego
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, and/or Looker a plus
- The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.