- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- Nov. 3, 2021
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
We’re looking for an exceptional HR Data & Compensation Analyst who will be at the intersection of Human Resources and our Business Leaders. Reporting to the Manager of People Operations, this individual will be responsible for administering and implementing employer compensation programs, providing analysis, and supporting initiatives related to compensation. This individual will ensure that compensation-related requests comply with current compensation policy and support compensation strategy. The role also supports data-driven decisions making across HR by conducting research and using analytics to communicate trends and business insights.
In this Role, You Will:
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team on new hire compensation offers, best practices, market trend deep dives, decline analysis and offer negotiations.
- Provide analysis and counsel to management on compensation programs and initiatives related to pay structures, short-term incentives and pay change recommendations.
- Build compensation-related analytics around pay parity and distribution.
- Conduct market research and analysis to derive insights and recommendations as needed for new or changing roles or to address specific market concerns.
- Consult with HRBP’s, Talent Acquisition Partners, and Leaders in all things compensation while using a data-driven approach.
- Lead the auditing of all data related to compensation and other employee data reviews.
- Lead the annual year-end salary/merit administration
- Lead the bonus and commission processes.
- Lead or participate in other compensation-related strategies, projects and activities.
- Constantly looking for ways to improve efficiency in compensation processes.
- 1-3 years’ progressive experience as a Compensation Analyst and/or HR Data Analytics
- Demonstrated ability to work in and manage ambiguity - dealing with issues that do not always have a process or system in place.
- Possesses both critical thinking capability and hands-on HR business plan implementation experience.
- Expert proficiency in Excel, including experience building data models
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including uncapped vacation; health, dental & vision insurance; and 401k
- Holistic compensation package including base salary, bonus, and equity
Learning grants to support your professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.