- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
Built’s Product Recruiter will support our exciting growth by recruiting top talent for our Product teams. We are looking for someone who is collaborative, strategic, and energized by developing creative solutions to ensure we attract the best people and provide a best-in-class experience for our candidates and hiring managers. It’s a fun time to join our team as we are building out hiring processes, defining our employer brand, and creating an amazing culture!
In this Role, You Will:
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process from source to close while delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Source and maintain a robust pipeline of diverse talent Product Manager & Product Designer positions
- Act as a trusted business partner to hiring managers advising on recruiting metrics, hiring strategy, recruiting process, market trends, etc.
- Become an SME on Built’s Product teams
- Support both short-term and long-term initiatives including D&I, interview training, employer branding, recruitment events, etc.
- Execute on our team OKRs and individual KPIs
- Full-cycle experience recruiting experience from sourcing to close
- Proven track record of hiring for hard to fill roles, Product recruiting experience is a plus
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Proven ability to source passive candidates and build a pipeline of people from diverse backgrounds
- Passionate about providing an incredible experience for all of our candidates
- Demonstrated success developing strong relationships with hiring managers
- Strong sense of urgency and a high degree of ownership
- Excited to leave your mark as we build out the recruiting function at Built - you have ideas and aren’t afraid to share them
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and how to utilize them to influence hiring decisions
- Willingness to travel to our Nashville, TN home office as needed
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including uncapped vacation; health, dental & vision insurance; and 401k
- Holistic compensation package including base salary, bonus, and equity
Learning grants to support your professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.