- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- Nov. 3, 2021
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
The Desktop Support Technician will provide quality day-to-day technical desktop hardware and software support to end-users. This person will maintain and monitor the service desk, resolving incoming issues and escalating as necessary. The role may perform system setups or training for new hires. They will maintain parts and system inventories and work with the Infrastructure Team to assist in other support projects as needed or necessary.
In this Role, you will:
- Perform Desktop Support Technician I and II duties and responsibilities.
- Maintain, monitor, complete, or escalate incoming Service Desk issues while maintaining proper ticketing.
- Analyze, diagnose, and implement corrective solutions for end-user hardware/software issues as well as common office technologies.
- Assist with Identity and Access management to systems and solutions.
- Work with internal and external customers and provide support both onsite and remote.
- Follow on-boarding and off-boarding procedures ensuring timely support and security of systems.
- Assist in documenting the installation, configuration, repair, and standard processes of the Infrastructure Team.
- Assist in training of users.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School or equivalent diploma is required - Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Technical aptitude and desire to learn.
- Experience working in an IT Service Desk, Helpdesk or Support role in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with MAC and Windows personal computers.
- Documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed manner in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment requiring critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be a team player, organized and have great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Ability to articulate technical information to non-technical users.
- Ability to lift or move equipment up to 49 pounds.
- Certifications such as CompTIA A+ or Network + is preferred
- Experience with directory services such as JumpCloud, AD, or Okta is preferred
- Experience with Jamf, Kandji, Malwarebytes, Google Workspace, O365, Jira is preferred
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including uncapped vacation; health, dental & vision insurance; and 401k
- Holistic compensation package including base salary, bonus, and equity
Learning grants to support your professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.