- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $88M Series C funding, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
The IT Infrastructure Manager’s role will oversee and lead the internal (non-cloud) IT Infrastructure Team including end-user support and service desk functions, on-premises infrastructure such as network, Audio/Video for meeting rooms, and other duties as required. This role will work closely with the IT Leadership Team to plan for rapid scaling and appropriate growth while maintaining foundational principles and practices. The IT Infrastructure Manager will develop and maintain documentation of processes, policies and oversee implementation and reporting of departmental metrics. This person will work with leadership to identify, recommend, and implement internal technology solutions and speak into technology selection and procurement processes as needed. As the manager of IT Infrastructure, this role will contribute to escalated problem resolution and be expected to be hands-on support to end-users as necessary.
In this Role, You Will:
- Lead the end-user support and service desk team.
- Manage all internal IT Infrastructure projects.
- Manage various Service Provider and Reseller relationships as needed.
- Work with the Finance and Procurement Teams regarding internal tooling needs and renewals.
- Management of IT assets including purchasing, tracking, inventory, patching, issues, decommission.
- Benchmark, analyze and recommend changes to company Infrastructure assets as needed.
- Develop and report metrics appropriate to the Infrastructure Team as well as Built leadership.
- Work with Technology Leadership Team to speak into vision, growth, and direction of Infrastructure.
- Oversee onboarding / offboarding process related to end-user assets and system/data access.
- Assist in due-diligence and audit requests when pertaining to IT Infrastructure.
- Work with Security Team to verify and validate secure Infrastructure practices and maintain continuous security of user assets and endpoints.
- Maintain constant training and education of the Infrastructure Team to keep their skill level up and develop their careers.
- 5+ years experience in IT Support
- Experience managing an IT support team
- Aptitude & comfortable operating in high growth, quickly changing environment
- Experience in IT Infrastructure planning and development
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware troubleshooting
- Fundamental understanding of network technology, setup and design
- Ability to train, coach and mentor Team members
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting Google Workspace, collaboration tools, directory service (JumpCloud, AD), security software (Antivirus, Secure mail, DLP, VPN solutions), and common desktop operating systems and services. We are primarily a MacOS shop.
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including Uncapped Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
For those in our Nashville HQ: Weekly Team Lunches and a Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.