- Boise, ID
- Date Posted
- Sep. 30, 2021
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
We are seeking a Legal Assistant and Office Manager to support the General Counsel and the Legal and Compliance Department. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, highly funded company.
We’re looking for someone who is resourceful, action-oriented, and tech-savvy. This position will rely heavily on your ability to adeptly manage multiple, competing priorities and problem solve in a fast-paced environment. You are organized, work effectively across all levels, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
Location - Boise, ID.
In this role, you will support, own and drive a variety of initiatives, including:
- Legal Assistant Responsibilities (~90% of time):
- Ongoing maintenance of legal records including NDAs, customer contracts, and other documents
- Management of agreement execution process through DocuSign and other means
- Maintenance of record databases and management of task calendar
- Administering the procurement workflow
- Managing the capitalization table in Carta
- Supporting special projects
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Providing additional administrative support for the General Counsel and Legal/Compliance Team as requested
- Office Manager Responsibilities (~10% of time):
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, office and kitchen supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Provide general support to visitors
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- 2+ years working in a professional office
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent professional writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with any of the following technologies: Carta, Contract management system, Salesforce, Zoom, Google Drive, Slack
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including uncapped vacation; health, dental & vsion insurance; and 401k
- Holistic compensation package including base salary, bonus, and equity
For those in our Nashville HQ: Weekly Team Lunches and a Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.