- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $88M Series C funding, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
Built is seeking a motivated, energetic Client Operations Associate. This is a new role, created by growth, and will report to the Director of Revenue Operations.
As a member of the revenue operations team, this individual will be responsible for client analytics and performance improvement across all channels. This role will directly support our Client Services team in using data, analytics, and processes to help our teams serve and deliver value to our customers. Indexing for customer advocacy, the customer journey, and the needs of all stakeholders in the Built value chain are paramount to success for this role. The individual in this role will collaborate with members in the sales, marketing, implementation, training, product, and engineering teams to deliver a first-class client experience and ensure that Built is delivering the desired business outcomes to both internal and external customers on a daily basis.
In this Role, You Will:
- Establish, implement, and maintain regular processes and procedures to accurately capture and analyze customer behavior
- Execute thoughtful program to measure and quantify NPS data to improve customer experience
- Measure and quantify customer health through qualitative and quantitative measures
- Proactively identify opportunities to better support our client-facing teams with data and analytics
- Maintain data integrity needed for regular client reporting
- Establish and implement metrics framework to measure the impact of customer-facing activities and campaigns
- Regularly spend time with front-line client success managers, implementation managers, and support personnel to identify the biggest data and analytical needs and execute against delivering them
- Assist in the coordination of Built’s go-to-market motion
- Assist in developing a roadmap to simplify and professionalize Salesforce instance at Built
- 2+ years of experience in analytical roles (e.g. investment banking, consulting, or equivalent)
- Insatiable curiosity
- Previous experience in the financial services or banking industry is preferred but not required
- Analysis and data management experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, as a hands-on contributor
- Comfortable working with ambiguous assignments
- Willingness to identify and solve problems without direct guidance to do so
- Willingness to stay flexible among ever-changing requirements
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including Uncapped Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
For those in our Nashville HQ: Weekly Team Lunches and a Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.