- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $88M Series C funding, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
We’re looking for an exceptional External Training Manager who will champion the client experience by delivering training and content that ensures that every Built user has the product knowledge and confidence to have a great experience using our platform.
At Built, we believe that training goes beyond providing information. We give users the tools and confidence they need to perform at their best. We know our job isn’t done until they have built the habits that make world-class performance second nature.
In this Role, You Will:
- Lead the delivery and training (virtual and in-person) of new and existing clients
- Employ a consultative approach to drive best-in-class client performance using the Built platform
- Build and iterate existing training content portfolio (screen recordings, training videos, digital walkthroughs, and written content) to deliver significant impacts at scale
- Develop new strategies for more effective and efficient training processes, tools, and techniques
- Identify and implement just-in-time training solutions through in-app communication and tooling
- Use analytics to recommend/develop training solutions that will continually improve the user experience and augment our platform’s impact
- 3-5 years of experience in software training and/or change management — experience in lending, finance, or construction preferred
- Coaching skills and the ability to meet trainees or client partners where they are and support them in their development
- A strategic thinker with a track record of process evaluation and improvement and a strong bias toward action
- Extreme ownership mindset to deliver best-in-class client and end-user experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with people leadership preferred
- Experience developing multimedia content is a plus
- Travel expectation: 15%
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including Uncapped Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
For those in our Nashville HQ: Weekly Team Lunches and a Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.