- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $88M Series C funding, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
Are you excited by working on strategic projects that drive organizational prioritization and growth? Do you possess strong excel modeling skills and have a knack for analyzing data to guide key decisions? Do you want to work in a challenging environment where you will wear multiple hats and develop broad experience in strategy, corporate development, marketing, sales and analytics? Are you intellectually curious and have a winning attitude?
Built Technologies is seeking a Strategy & Operations Associate who will play a critical role in shaping and driving our long-term growth. This passionate individual will work as a cross-functional leader within the organization to define various market opportunities, develop medium and long-term business strategies, and support the execution of our scaled growth initiatives.
In this Role, You Will:
- Quantify and Prioritize Growth Opportunities
- Continuously pressure test the way we think about the business, leading ongoing business analytics to identify trends and deliver insights to leadership to inform strategic planning
- Help set metrics and goals that drive performance and create value
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in business decision-making
- Manage Change & Deliver Quality at Scale
- Perform analyses to test hypotheses and recommend operational improvements
- Develop a deep understanding of the drivers of customer retention, adoption, growth and maturity to improve the experience for Built’s lender, builder and borrower users
- Build cross-functional relationships to help accelerate new strategies and implement change management solutions that organize teams around action plans
- Drive Reporting & Organizational Accountability
- Own the global OKR forecasting process, outlook recommendations, and pressure test growth forecasting
- Report on progress and trends in our business to drive accountability across teams
- Build and maintain key strategic metric dashboards
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, corporate development, investment banking, and/or high growth tech company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding analytical abilities and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and ability to produce high-quality work
- Self-starter, with a strong ability to work with minimal direction and to set effective project plans
- Works comfortably with incomplete information and deals with ambiguity
- Exceptional attention to detail and focus on accuracy; able to translate big-picture analysis while never losing sight of the finer points
- Strong work ethic and team-first attitude: humility and someone intellectually curious makes for a high-level contributor
- Experience with or strong desire to learn SQL is a plus
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including Uncapped Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
For those in our Nashville HQ: Weekly Team Lunches and a Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.