- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.2T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 110 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 25+ of the top 100 US construction lenders. In addition to our recent $88M Series C funding, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
As the “Product Manager - Application Sustainability” at Built, you’ll be accountable for catalyzing positive outcomes for customers and users of our flagship SaaS construction draw administration platform and related products and services.
What You’ll Do
- Customer enhancement request triage, discovery, validation, refinement, and delivery oversight
- Customer support originated bug and data modification request triage, refinement, routing, and resolution oversight
- Incident Management ownership including all cross-functional customer response coordination
- Continuous user discovery interview program in partnership with product design
- Internalizing, evangelizing, and serving the overarching product platform strategy
- Backlog administration, product ownership, and delivery commitment stewardship for up to three developer squads
Who You Are
- Owner - You embrace the challenge of ambiguity and thrive in an environment where you have the autonomy to figure things out yourself.
- Leader - You intentionally foster an interpersonal environment conducive to calm, focused progress for your teams, peers, internal stakeholders, and customers.
- Strategist - You zoom out, ask tough questions, seek and create clarity of purpose, prioritize ruthlessly, and align effort to outcomes.
- Communicator - Professional, timely, and high-precision communication (written, verbal, and visual) is your vernacular.
- Finisher - You are motivated more by getting things done than by exploring and starting new things.
- Optimizer - You eat continuous improvement for breakfast, systems thinking for lunch, and process automation for dinner.
- The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.