- Nashville, TN
- Boise, ID
- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $88M Series C funding, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
We are looking for determined Enterprise Sales professionals who understand the value of our product and can confidently articulate our value proposition to C-level individuals in the banking or asset management space. This role presents a unique opportunity to be a part of the SaaS revolution for real estate asset managers. An ideal addition to our team is someone who can hit the ground running, is capable of working independently, and is excited by the thought of expanding our market share. Top performers excel at generating new opportunities and exceeding quota while thriving on solving real challenges for clients.
A growth-focused and passionate sales leader who has successfully created positive impact through year-on-year business expansion. You have understand all phases of a sales cycle, including qualification, mid funnel to close by applying a solid repeatable process and technical expertise. You develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers, both internally and externally.
Create solutions to complex technology business problems/opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of client buyer and Built team needs.
In this Role, You Will:
- Build a predictable revenue machine
- Ability to understand a complex sale process
- Leverage team performance data to improve team output to achieve KPIs and Quotas
- Ensure accurate forecasting of Pipeline and Opportunity (deal) management
- Build confidence & trust with direct reports as well as provide developmental feedback for continuous improvement
- Coach, motivate, hold team members accountable
- Collaborate well with other sales managers, directors & executives to aid the growth of the business
- Supervise & conduct training on skills improvement, inbound sales, product & marketing topics
- Strong sales skills & ability to teach sourcing and sales strategies to new team members
- Successfully recruit, hire, and train new team members
- Maintain strong professional and technical knowledge
- Understand finance market(s) and build and execute plans to penetrate & close business
- Demonstrate Built core values and leadership traits (humble, hungry, smart)
- Have latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Understand leadership is leading by example
- Minimum of 5 years selling/closing deals in the professional services space in one or more of the following areas selling SaaS: Technology Services such as consulting and development services, Product Engineering Service, Application Development & Support, Business Systems Transformation & Support, Cloud enablement migration, and modernization, Public Cloud managed services, Financial Services or Banking
- Minimum of 5 years experience in direct sales with quota involving $2M+
You will fit right in if you:
- Lead through authenticity, trust, and integrity
- Independently motivated and a self-starter with urgent curiosity
- Are a people leader who multiplies their success through developing others
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Are analytical, organized, and possess excellent communication and project management skills
- Are committed to agility, continuous learning, improvement, and operational excellence
- Think like an owner, and expect the people you work with to do the same
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up culture
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including Uncapped Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
For those in our Nashville HQ: Weekly Team Lunches and a Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.