- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $88M Series C funding, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
We value individuals who are ambitious, passionate, self-motivated and have the ability to create opportunities at every turn. We believe in hiring professionals who aspire to solve complex problems in a complex industry using technology. As our Integrations Engineer, you will help create the internal products and tools used by our Implementations team. These tools are used to help onboard financial institutions onto the Built Platform and are an incredibly important part of our process. This development will be largely greenfield and will need someone with experience building the API behind the tool as well as the tool itself. This will be an ongoing effort, so there’s plenty of space for you to have a large impact both on this team and the company more broadly.
If you share in our passion for teamwork, improving processes through tooling, our vision to change the way the world gets built, and our goal to lead the future in construction lending technology, we’d love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will be someone who...
- Enjoys designing or influencing system architecture
- Enjoys building the entire tool
- Wants an opportunity to lead a small team
- Is knowledgeable of modern development practices
- Has experience with a service-based architecture and event-driven systems
- Understands and is willing to make pragmatic trade-offs when designing solutions
- Has previously integrated a third-party API into their projects
- ...and will have worked with...
- Python 3 (Flask or Django, SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Rundeck, Jenkins, and GoCD
- AWS (EC2, ECR, ECS, Kinesis, SQS, CloudWatch, RDS, etc.)
- Git and GitHub
- ...and many others!
- ...and will also...
- Be a good communicator, both written and verbal
- Write good documentation
- Maintain a strong focus on customers, both internal and external
- Believe that collaboration is the best way to achieve success
- Be dedicated to quality and ownership of your work product
- Be a tenacious and creative problem solver
- The rare opportunity to change the world and radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including Unmetered Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
Weekly Team Lunches
Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.